Scottish Big Meet

Hi all, As im sure your all aware that ive been trying my best to organise a BIG meet up! After alot of discussion between ourselves it

looks like the meeting place is going to be....Falkirk wheel carpark opposite the Wheelhouse restaurant FK1 4AD

As im sure you have all read through the 5 pages to find there is a change of location! I started a new topic stating this but then told i could just edit this original one!! lol

I hope this doesnt affect to many of you lot!

so new location is:

Falkirk wheel carpark opposite the Wheelhouse restaurant FK1 4AD

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sour...e=UTF8&z=13

If this gets a good reaction then I dont see why we cant make this a semi-regular event.

Date Last Sunday of the month which is th 25th of this month!

Time say 1 O'Clock.

Please note everyone im not trying to organise anyone elses regional meets this will be a seperate combined meet for everyone in Scotland to get together!

Any subaru owner is more than welcome to go!! Add your names down below guys and girls.

ta jon

1)Jonboywrx + Debs

Edited by jonboywrx
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, As im sure your all aware that ive been trying my best to organise a BIG meet up! After alot of discussion between ourselves it

looks like the meeting place is going to be Stirling (Central).

If this gets a good reaction then I dont see why we cant make this a regular event (every other month).

The location will be FK7 7SY,Springkerse Industrial Estate

Date Last Sunday of the month which is th 25th of this month!

Time say 1 O'Clock.

Please note everyone im not trying to organise anyone elses regional meets this will be a seperate combined meet for everyone in Scotland to get together!

Any subaru owner is more than welcome to go!! Add your names down below guys and girls.

ta jon

1)Jonboywrx + Debs

2)Cruz104

Edited by cruz104

Hello

I know the Stirling area fairly well as I grew up there before relocating to the Borders, Spring Kerse is a poor location as it will be mobbed with shoppers at the weekend.

What about Stirling Castle car park as it has stunning views and you can see the entire area from up there and looks onto Wallace monument too.

There is a wee car parking charge but it is not massive and in the winter it might be free not sure.

Just a thought, if families attend they could go into the castle as it is superb much better than Edinburgh, It is a long way for some people to travel and it may be nice to see the real Stirling rather than a supermarket car park.

Only my view :rolleyes:

Cheers

John

Hello

I know the Stirling area fairly well as I grew up there before relocating to the Borders, Spring Kerse is a poor location as it will be mobbed with shoppers at the weekend.

What about Stirling Castle car park as it has stunning views and you can see the entire area from up there and looks onto Wallace monument too.

There is a wee car parking charge but it is not massive and in the winter it might be free not sure.

Just a thought, if families attend they could go into the castle as it is superb much better than Edinburgh, It is a long way for some people to travel and it may be nice to see the real Stirling rather than a supermarket car park.

Only my view :P

Cheers

John

Sounds a Brilliant idea to me!! That will be the new location then.

Nice one John :rolleyes:

jon

Hello

Only my view :rolleyes:

Cheers

John

Hate to rain on your parade,but you could not pick a worse location than Stirling castle. The car park is very restricted and they do charge for parking also very busy winter as well as summer with tour coaches etc also have a feeling historic Scotland mite have objections to a large contingent of Subaru's arriving and taking up their car park.

only my view. from working in Stirling and most days at the castle

1)Jonboywrx + Debs

2)Cruz104

3) Paul555sti

4) Scoobysailor and family

5) Bobby C

Looking forward to this one, Stirling is pretty central for everyone but we might need to get our heads together for a dectent location with a good car park depending on numbers

Bobby

1)Jonboywrx + Debs

2)Cruz104

3) Paul555sti

5) Bobby C

Looking forward to this one, Stirling is pretty central for everyone but we might need to get our heads together for a dectent location with a good car park depending on numbers

Bobby

Looking forward to seeing that car Bobby after all the work you have had done on it, right about the new location though by the sounds of things.

Hate to rain on your parade,but you could not pick a worse location than Stirling castle. The car park is very restricted and they do charge for parking also very busy winter as well as summer with tour coaches etc also have a feeling historic Scotland mite have objections to a large contingent of Subaru's arriving and taking up their car park.

only my view. from working in Stirling and most days at the castle

:rolleyes:

There is plenty of room at sprinkerse

1) Jonboywrx + Debs

2) Cruz104

3) Paul555sti

5) Bobby C

6) Maxxed_Ross

7) ryan_gwa

8) imy + grant

9) scooby222

theres enough car parking in and around springkerse for everyone and it saves going through the town. also if your cars lowered dont fancy going up the cobbles to the castle much. cold get to th kerse early and put down lots of towels :rolleyes:

1) Jonboywrx + Debs

2) Cruz104

3) Paul555sti

5) Bobby C

6) Maxxed_Ross

7) ryan_gwa

8) imy + grant

9) scooby222

10) Stubaroo + Lindsy + family

This is shaping up nicely.

We haven't been to a meet since last summer as the Fife scene is very quiet at the moment. Also working shifts often interferes with the Thursday night meets anyways.

Nice one all, this looks like its forming together nicely. We'll just stick with the Ind estate for now untill somebody finds or thinks of somewhere else!

Good work everyone! :rolleyes:

1) Jonboywrx + Debs

2) Cruz104

3) Paul555sti

5) Bobby C

6) Maxxed_Ross

7) ryan_gwa

8) imy + grant

9) scooby222

10) Stubaroo + Lindsy + family

11) NKWRX+ Niall