break away - pontins wall park brixham - march 2008

to celebrate a few birthdays of club members and the beginning of what we hope to be another winning show season , pontins at wall park in brixham www.pontins.co.uk  will be near the end of march 2008.

names down please to register interest

1 jaminrat louiserat ellie - deluxe club chalet

2 tory and donna - deluxe club chalet

3 edmondo sp and sidc mum - deluxe club chalet

4 monki p1 plus 1 - deluxe club chalet

5 the bailey family - deluxe club chalet

6 the parker family - deluxe club chalet

7 james04 + 1 - deluxe club chalet 

8 tinygsy - deluxe club chalet
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to celebrate a few birthdays of club members and the beginning of what we hope to be another winning show season , pontins at wall park in brixham www.pontins.co.uk  will be near the end of march 2008.

4 Monki + Possable gf if i get one [:D] -

4 Monki + Possable gf if i get one [:D] -

Will speak to Kev about it when he gets home but depending on dates may be a possible.  Will put our names up once he is home if we can make it.

This looks like fun, I am sure that the Bailey family would be interested, depending on dates and costs. Deluxe club chalet of course, don't want to seem like we're poor anything [:'(] lol lol

Been good to have a weekend away [:D]

So you are seeking a +1 to take with you, there's a great website for meeting your future wife, however, you need to be able to chat on line.  Is this a sacrafice you are prepared to make. 

If interested I will post the link

pmsl, Chat online? I might as well post my msn addy lol, Im usally on Msn quite alot when im at home or in work.

Sad sad life lol.

Ask Darren about meeting girlies on line, he's really skilled at it.  He met a gem, a real keeper lol lol

Tell us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmsl, Chat online? I might as well post my msn addy lol, Im usally on Msn quite alot when im at home or in work.

Sad sad life lol.

Ask Darren about meeting girlies on line, he's really skilled at it.  He met a gem, a real keeper lol lol

Just be careful as if you get them up the duff you tend to get stuck with them. pmsl

Sad sad life lol.

Just be careful as if you get them up the duff you tend to get stuck with them. pmsl

Gosh, you're feeling brave today lol

Sad sad life lol.

Gosh, you're feeling brave today lol

You are going to be in trouble Bailey when Sam gets home - I would go and hide if I were you lol lol lol

Sad sad life lol.

Sorry Darren but i hear i was something different! Something about a bet to which you LOST!

Sad sad life lol.

Sorry Darren but i hear i was something different! Something about a bet to which you LOST!

pmsl What do you mean SP, he won, he got me

Sad sad life lol.

pmsl What do you mean SP, he won, he got me

With a secondary prize of a life sentence. LOL

You Know I love you really.