Newbie!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the world of Scooby's. Just bought a 98 wagon, all standard. Just thought i'd say hi and ask my first newbie question!!

Does anyone know where i can get hold of a workshop manual? I need to replace brake discs and pads [:D]

Simon

Hi! matey, welcome to the club. another wagon owner!...have to put some piccys up[Y].. as for owners manual, haynes don't do one for the turbo coz the cost of the rights is too high, but... try this link>> http://www.jimclarkeracing.co.uk/scooby/my97-98/my97-98.html sourced from www.saxonfields.freeserve.co.uk very intresting info if you need it. if your ever in essex matey then pop in and see Andy at special scoobys in colchester, got details if you require. he'll sort you anything you need. he is 22b-andy on here.

enjoy

mark

hey rob!!!... yeh not bad matey, you?.. motors still going strong couple more bits done but waiting for injectors and headers next[Y].. then fork out for ecu and re-map. i will get up to a cambs meet soon, when the next one?...

you going to JAE?...i managed to get the sat & sunday off so could be going, ...

mark

hey rob!!!... yeh not bad matey, you?.. motors still going strong couple more bits done but waiting for injectors and headers next[Y].. then fork out for ecu and re-map. i will get up to a cambs meet soon, when the next one?...

you going to JAE?...i managed to get the sat & sunday off so could be going, ...

mark

yes buddy all is good here! just ordered black diamond grooved discs front n rear pads and just won a bid on ebay for sum black diamond braided hoses £35!!! new! sounds good mate ull have to let me no wot the results are,yer u deffo gota pop up our next meet is on a sat if u look its a cost run, yer me and chris are goin to jne were camping u up 4 it?

rob

mark

yes buddy all is good here! just ordered black diamond grooved discs front n rear pads and just won a bid on ebay for sum black diamond braided hoses £35!!! new! sounds good mate ull have to let me no wot the results are,yer u deffo gota pop up our next meet is on a sat if u look its a cost run, yer me and chris are goin to jne were camping u up 4 it?

rob

yes mate, got to sort out some bits and bobs ..all goes well .. eggs and bacon in the morning[:D]...think andys going, i bet he puts up in hotel[:D]