As I Keep

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh it is easy going off topic when you are catching up with people and there day. Iv done it a couple of times.

And wtf sum knob is taking photo graphs of our car park through the shutters. BRB

why??????????????????.............................are they taking piccies of your motor?

Well we have a big archway with big roller shutters, on a key card to get into the car park, and sum student chap was in the archway with his camera pointing it in towards the car park.

Just went out there and stood in the middle of the car park stairing, he went withing 30seconds. He probably was zoomed on on my head and got scared lol.

Well we have a big archway with big roller shutters, on a key card to get into the car park, and sum student chap was in the archway with his camera pointing it in towards the car park.

Just went out there and stood in the middle of the car park stairing, he went withing 30seconds. He probably was zoomed on on my head and got scared lol.

thats enuff to scare anybody............................I bet it was for a project or something innocent.

I agree, but we have had a few didgy people jump over our 7foot wall before to steal unlocked mountain bikes.

Or to try and gain entry into the building.

But as my job as security im here to keep the building secure and to stop any potential threats.(I sound like the MOD lol)

this threads not for me then [;)] never talk b0llocks me

cough cough .........................choke choke...................................excuse me old boy...............how on earth can you say that with a straight face lol

cough cough .........................choke choke...................................excuse me old boy...............how on earth can you say that with a straight face lol

Rae maybe laughing? After all he is hiding behind a monitor lol. ... . . . . . . Ed yeh i am security, Just dont get me angry i turn in to a blue Hulk "RRWWAAARRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".

Rae maybe laughing? After all he is hiding behind a monitor lol. ... . . . . . . Ed yeh i am security, Just dont get me angry i turn in to a blue Hulk "RRWWAAARRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".

so true mate...................................I will try not to annoy you too much...................mind you birds love a man in uniform dont they?..........funnily enuff my old man is a security guard as well.........................at Osborne House on the IOW...............

ed i cant think of one informative post of yours , no wait yes i can ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no sorry that wasnt you

pmsl...............................we are only talking SIDC here mate - perhaps some of my previous incarnations might not have been true quality lol

ed i cant think of one informative post of yours , no wait yes i can ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no sorry that wasnt you

Lol, acctuly there was one post. Sorry to bust your balls Rae, Ed done an update on the Swindon meet.

[;)]

why thank you mate........................there are still 4999 for you to find...................kinda like a wheres Waldo puzzle really lol

Lol, acctuly there was one post. Sorry to bust your balls Rae, Ed done an update on the Swindon meet.

[;)]

why thank you mate........................there are still 4999 for you to find...................kinda like a wheres Waldo puzzle really lol

Ill just so a search for "Edmondo", hopefully it will bring up alll the posts with your name on it lol.

[;)]

Ill just so a search for "Edmondo", hopefully it will bring up alll the posts with your name on it lol.

it'll take you a while to read

[;)]

it'll take you a while to read