Fuel Consumption

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not sure what my average copnsumtion of 10miles aday is, but i fulled up to half tank last night, £20 about 21lts. Im going to see how long it lasts going just to work and back. 

Tesco super 99ron is used. Mixed with the last fill up of v-power.

Service was about 2 months ago so it should be all good.

Monki.

well south Bristol to city centre is about 5 miles roughtly.

A hours walk. (Speed walking)

30mins on push bike.

Or 15 to 20mins in car (traffic permitting). Or if im late and its all clear around 5 to 8 minuets no joke.

But i drive like a OAP most of the time any way. [;)]

well south Bristol to city centre is about 5 miles roughtly.

A hours walk. (Speed walking)

30mins on push bike.

Or 15 to 20mins in car (traffic permitting). Or if im late and its all clear around 5 to 8 minuets no joke.

But i drive like a OAP most of the time any way. [;)]

if you live that close then she is hardly gonna get warmed up lol.......................must use quite a bit of fuel getting in and out of the centre

we are doing our bit for the enviroment lol

Dame right i am. Well tbh im sure my cars running on either 5w - 40 or 10w - 50 as it does warm up very quick. But once at temp its spot on!.

Wonder what they use at Tileys?

Tiley's use silkolene pro in mine and there race car. All servicing for classic's is shell helex semi unless you bring your own oil in.

we are doing our bit for the enviroment lol

Dame right i am. Well tbh im sure my cars running on either 5w - 40 or 10w - 50 as it does warm up very quick. But once at temp its spot on!.

Wonder what they use at Tileys?

Tiley's use silkolene pro in mine and there race car. All servicing for classic's is shell helex semi unless you bring your own oil in.

Thats brill info there Bob. I wouldent mind going to full Synth personally. Possably when i do my 3k oil change.

Well Regarding what Ed said about city driving, just going to work and back for 7days uses about £20quid or so. I do give a bit of welly sometimes or if a taxi or bus decided to try and pull out on me near Templegate round about! Alot of lane hopping there.