Service time

The old girl is coming up to her 90,000th birthday and is therefore due a service which will include the cam belt this time. How much does this service usually cost and where is a good place round CADS to get it done.

I went to Abergele to have the last service (so I could use the SIDC discount) but the staff were dead miserable. I know it was a saturday morning but I honestly believe the girl on reception wouldn't have cracked a smile if she had been sat on her vibrator!

I went to Abergele to have the last service (so I could use the SIDC discount) but the staff were dead miserable. I know it was a saturday morning but I honestly believe the girl on reception wouldn't have cracked a smile if she had been sat on her vibrator!

Maybe thats why she was sad, the batteries could of been flat.

Mine was due it's 50,000 service in Feb.

In view of the fact that it's only done 25,000 I got Prosport to change the cambelt only.

That plus 2 Oil Filters & 4 Sump Washers cost £205.45 after 5% SIDC Discount on the parts.

Ayde did the Oil change Silkothene Pro S from Opie Oils (site sponsor) cost £45 ish.

The Air Filter was replaced in June with a K & N Panel filter and the brake fluid was changed then also when the brake hoses were upgraded to Stainless Steel ones.