Lol well if you want to boost your post count double post [;)]

I wore my wooly hat in my car last night, with heaters on full, it was so cold i was sure my cars bhp was fluctuating between 300 and 1000+bhp

Amazing init. My mate Chris put a chorne gear knob in his car and got an extra 10bhp !!!!

The build quality of cars these days. Stunning.

Lol well if you want to boost your post count double post [:)]

I wore my wooly hat in my car last night, with heaters on full, it was so cold i was sure my cars bhp was fluctuating between 300 and 1000+bhp

Amazing init. My mate Chris put a chorne gear knob in his car and got an extra 10bhp !!!!

The build quality of cars these days. Stunning.

superb..............................that is very funny lol

I have to admit that the friendly banter that has been going on this last week has been brilliant - it just goes to show what a great bunch we have here and that we are sticking to the ethos of sidc which is fun and friendship - Well Done Guys and Gals

and me [;)][:D

I have to admit that the friendly banter that has been going on this last week has been brilliant - it just goes to show what a great bunch we have here and that we are sticking to the ethos of sidc which is fun and friendship - Well Done Guys and Gals

and me [;)][:D

Well done Guys and Gals plus O.A.P'S, Weird Folk, Big Kids ....................................PMSL