ABSOLUTELY Shocking !!

FFS,thats well out of order mate,i've had my 8 y/o son Ciaran with me to a few meets ,took him on the March run,where i stayed in the last group(Imy's) and never felt as if i was putting him in any danger......but "Street racing" is just sheer selfish stupidity.[N]

Steve,

Thank you. its been a while since ive been on here and all the scoobs i pass ignore me in my shat diesel.

i still touch goats and the world still spins.

i did meet a guy in cumbernauld recently that had a 2006 wrx with 500bhp. that was some car although i never saw under the hood. maybe he was a toucher of mens pistons and was giving it big licks to impress my boyfriend, lol

Steve,

Thank you. its been a while since ive been on here and all the scoobs i pass ignore me in my shat diesel.

i did meet a guy in cumbernauld recently that had a 2006 wrx with 500bhp. that was some car although i never saw under the hood. maybe he was a toucher of mens pistons and was giving it big licks to impress my boyfriend, lol

Hello.....life has not been the same without you....

Steve,

Hope you stroked it with the small wand big boy [:)]

p.s. I`m sure ive seen you at the Aberdeen 400 appreciation society or was it readers wives [&] [~] [W] [*]

I like a bit of banter [:P]  See you Saturday m8, im the quiet guy.......

Marty.

aye mate i often go to the aberdeen 400 appreciation party.

I also go to 80's nights in glasgow and 60's nights in liverpool.

It gives me the same feeling of going to something that was done ages ago. namely in glasgow by me.lol

The guys up north are simply catching up.