chubby brown

have seen chubby and watched plenty of his vids

think he's a right good larf

also took my old man to see kevin bloody wilson the other year and i dont think the two of us have larfed so much in years

K.N.  is jerry still doing gig's ?  think that he would be ace to see live

Seen him a couple of times live, once in Blackpool back in the late 90's then once in Edinburgh around 99. Met him afterwards in Blackpool and he was a pure gent, stayed for ages signing autographs, having his picture taken and chatting away with his fans.

Also read his autobiography on holiday last year and it was a right good interesting read.

The documentary that was on about him last week or the week before - he was stitched up good & proper on that one.

It's worth bearing in mind that Roy 'Chubby' Brown in a CHARACTER he plays and the views of the character do not neccessarily match those of the man. 

I went to see 'chubby' years ago in newcastle as part of a stag weekend, and although some of his stuff is a bit OTT, he handled hecklers brilliantly!!. met the guy afterwards wi my mates and he was a pure gent. as said, its acharacter he portrays, so should be taken as such.

imho lee evans is the funniest guy around, have seen him a few times now in edinburgh, and i still laugh at the dvd's when i watch them.[:)]

Iain