Hello from a CADS Newbie!

Just joined today and so I thought I'd put up a post to say Hi..............  so Hi [:(]

S'pose you'll want to know a little 'bout me .......

My Name's Karl and I Live in Aigburth (Liverpool). Have had my WRX for 7 months and am loving the grip of an AWD car[:D] Not done much in the way of Mods so far but adding all the time. Have been looking on a few Subaru forums/ clubs to try and meet and speak to other like minded people. You all seem to get on well and have a bit of fun on here so thought I might try and join in.

Anyway hope to meet a few of you on here at a meet in the not too distant future[:o]

Karl

welcome mate, it will be a leisurely drive mate as Jonah drives a doodied up GL so we dont want to leave him tooooooooooooooo far behind[:(]

I'd rather drive a "doodied" up GL than a cut and shut S202 with a towel thats worth more than the car. [:o]

Welcome by the way, see you Sunday.[Y]

Added my name to the list!..... Will it be a "spirited" drive or just a ride out if you know what I mean!?

Just
all depends on how many rozzers there are around, rumor has it there is
even a "bear in the air" nowadays spotting for the ground based
patrols. [:S]

I'm sure we will find a straight bit of road somewhere along the run. [:(]

Realised when I came to upload that I didn't have any recent pics and I've had a new spoiler and detangoed since the last photies were take. Just been outside and took a few but the lights pretty poor. Anyway I'll stop rambling now...................

may07-1.jpg

may07-2.jpg

may07-4.jpg

may07-5.jpg