How much for a 60k mile service?

Prosport quoted me £405 today.  To be honest I am a little anyoned at them.  They recently installed a 2nd Hand CAT for me after they told me a rattle I had was the old CAT.  They replaced it and all was fine until I started to hear a new squeeling noise.  After going back it turns out they told me they found the Uppipe Heat Sheild rattling when they changed my CAT and decided to weld it on to stop it making a noise.  The weld has now snapped and they want a further £300 to undo what they did and put a new uppipe on.

Basically, the original noise was the uppipe heat sheild not the CAT.  And instead of owning up to that at the time which if they did I would have told them to replace the pipe as well for a further £90 whilst it was off, they decided to try and weld it and put it back together.  I suppose they tried to do it cheaper for me but for the sake of £90 I would have opted for the new pipe not a welded pipe that could eventually rattle again.  I now have to pay them £300 approx to undo the whole thing! and do it properly.