• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOT NO PICS OF ME THEN??? [:@]

Think I got one:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/185/4190247...587d3f89a_o.jpg

John

You also feature in Rog's video as well!

was only joking about the no pics of me comment, was actually glad there wasnt incase anybody caught me going cross country [:D]

thanks for the pic john thats the first ever pic of me at knockers [;)]

Ah!

Cross-country..... I thought I'd got away unnoticed off-roading, but wasn't to be the case.... (lime green Caterham :))

Great day out!

Ross

John, should the question not have been "Don't suppose there is any chance of removing my number plate is there?".

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't like my number plate posted all around the interweb, and it kinda puts me off taking my car on track days knowing that people will be posting photos without any thought to the owner of the car..

John, should the question not have been "Don't suppose there is any chance of removing my number plate is there?".

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't like my number plate posted all around the interweb, and it kinda puts me off taking my car on track days knowing that people will be posting photos without any thought to the owner of the car..

Hmmm naaa, couldny care less! Dunno what all the fuss is with that really as it is clearly visible everywhere I go, so hundreds of people see it everyday. Besides, it adds to the character of the car, that was the reason why I bought the private plate. I was looking at a post on here of a photographer who has his own website and his banner image is my car!!!!

I know the number plate thing is a touchy subject here.  But realistically, Knockhill at the W/E was open to the public who can take as many pictures as they like and post them on any website they want to without the owners permission.

I read a thread (I think Peter FAI 17) who was talking about identity theft.  I see where the principle of this is, but again, if you go down your main street, or a trip to London, then your number plate is visible to Joe Public anyways.

We are all just a number at the best of times.

Just ask the Government, DVLA, Scottish Gas, Scottish Power, Your local Council, Your bank, Your credit card company.

It's endless. And in my point of view pointless.

My views only guys before the hounds are released   *running*

Hmmm naaa, couldny care less! Dunno what all the fuss is with that really as it is clearly visible everywhere I go, so hundreds of people see it everyday. Besides, it adds to the character of the car, that was the reason why I bought the private plate. I was looking at a post on here of a photographer who has his own website and his banner image is my car!!!!
Also, Neil, don't let that put you off, all you have to do is cover your plates up, good old duct tape!

Great vid! Actually popped up to KH to see the track day. Wandered over to see the cars but you all looked busy so I dandered back off again! Will say hello next time and try scrounge a pax lap off someone!

Might bring my scoob out to play next time, though the big power evo's would eat it!!

Some cracking cars that day!

Aaron

Hmmm naaa, couldny care less! Dunno what all the fuss is with that really as it is clearly visible everywhere I go, so hundreds of people see it everyday. Besides, it adds to the character of the car, that was the reason why I bought the private plate. I was looking at a post on here of a photographer who has his own website and his banner image is my car!!!! Also, Neil, don't let that put you off, all you have to do is cover your plates up, good old duct tape!

As long as you don't mind John! I generally take them off anyway just in case..

I never thought of tape mate [:o] I'll have to remember that [;)]

A really cool vid from Don (Silver EVO VIII): http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...817865193311646

Col's site is back up and running now too...

I know what you mean about the noise at the near miss, but no-one hit anyone else, fortunately...

It might have been the sound of my eyeballs re-seating themselves, or something LOL

Cheers [;)]

Rog

Great vid. Also saw Colin's as well. I see my off made it onto 3 productions! Great!
  • 2 weeks later...

im loving these pictures , i think i have sin a vid somwere of this days event

could someone tell me if i was to go to one of these events (someone who has never done a trackday before)  what do i need to do or no to actually have a spin out on track????

cheers

craig 

im loving these pictures , i think i have sin a vid somwere of this days event

could someone tell me if i was to go to one of these events (someone who has never done a trackday before)  what do i need to do or no to actually have a spin out on track????

cheers

craig 

Tuition is provided by qualified drivers at Knockhill if required.

Marty.