PHOTOSHOP HELP REQUIRED

Here's one for all you photoshoppers out there,can someone please let me see how my car would look with the wheels in white and white mudflaps...also black and black mudflaps....also with a set of PFF7's on.....i know it's a lot to ask but i do want to be sure before i spend my money....and anyway you are all so helpful in here...lol.

bathroom020.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Del.

Cheers for that Neil....what does everyone else think about the colours ?

Don't really know what to go for,just want to change the look for this year.

Any opinions....good or bad...appreciated.

Del.

Silver PFF7 and black flaps. White flaps would be a nightmare to keep clean. Seen your missus on the Expressway last week Del, don't think she noticed me though.

Oh she noticed you alright John,she never shuts up about your car anytime she sees it.......until she thinks about the WR1 then she goes off on a whole other tangent...lol.

Was thinking 18" PFF7's,black flaps with white Prodrive graphics,new splitter required also as the other one got smashed to peices.

Del.

When the money is in place at the end of March i'll be going for the 18" PFF7's...but in a few weeks time i hope to have the flaps,new splitter and my wheels powder coated black....or black in the center fading out to hyper silver as you go along the spokes towards the rim....the guy who is doing it has some done already and they look sweet as f.......

Del.

p.s...thanks Neil...and others for taking the time to express their opinions