An Update on the Djscoobster

Hi all, first of all thanks for your comments on my last post,unfortunately the job did not turn out as expected as jonah has written, i have been on the road as a sales consultant/manager for over 14 years and could not go back indoors,today however i travelled to Sheffield for an interview with Karcher, which went really well i was told they would offer me the job after my second informal chat with one of the directors on friday in banbury if that goes well and my refferences are ok i will be thier new Regional Key Accounts Manager, its more in line with what i have been doing and wanted to do, so a bit of a boost just before crimbo,it has been a real struggle for us all, so hopefully this is the face of things to come, we all look forward to seeing you at meets soon, Myself, Julie, Sarah & Rhys wish each and every one of you health wealth and happiness at xmas and throughout the coming year. (who knows might be able to afford a new scoob sshhhhhh dont tell julie )

all our best wishes.

just got back from banbury and my second interveiw, on the way home i recieved a phone call telling me the job was mine (subject to refferences..... they will be ok) so good news.

He then proceeded to phone me, also still on his way home from Banbury, to tell me the CADS will have at least one free Karcher jet wash each. [Y][:D]

Well done mate, good news just before Chrimbo. Did you call in to Prodrive or just drive past?

just got back from banbury and my second interveiw, on the way home i recieved a phone call telling me the job was mine (subject to refferences..... they will be ok) so good news.

He then proceeded to phone me, also still on his way home from Banbury, to tell me the CADS will have at least one free Karcher jet wash each. [Y][:D]

Well done mate, good news just before Chrimbo. Did you call in to Prodrive or just drive past?

just drove past, i had been on the road since 7.30 am and still had a 3 hr drive home, nevertheless i will have bags of opportunities to call in as my new jobs head office is a few hundred yards away........sorted.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...