back to work monday

really p!ssed off i've got to get back to work tomorrow. Had a week off as part of annual leave and enjoyed everyday. from the saturday before i broke up..........doing the posers cruise in southend, 22-b andy sorting my car out, service, new coils, nice ecu[:D], nice new set of 4 pots going on week after next, de-tango'd, and dump valve going on shortly..........**** the money[6].......got a few jobs done at home too, been nice to spend some time with my future missus [:D] met scoobystue at andys on saturday, pleased to meet a fellow member[:)].....it's been fun.[Y]

back to the norm then.......................................................[:D]

I know the feeling mate im looking forward to December when i get 4 weeks payed leave cant wait.

sorry mate i missed that one!!.. yes i get best part of two weeks at xmas, BUT on 24 hour 7 day call out[:@]

then again i live furthest away and don't really get bothered.......apart from when i moved and got called back 6 days early!!.

Not good if your on call does that mean you cant have a bevvie[:D]

pretty much, but they can't stop us enjoying the festivities, and luck has it i've never been called in over xmas in the 8 years i've been here, and i don't drink too much these days anyway......under the thumb[N].......i may have a few this time round though in our new house[:D]...........

just for the record i work with LPG (corgi) and based at a caravan park, well.......that's my main job!! [:)]