Knockhill, Saturday 30th June

The SIDC have booked Knockhill circuit Knockhill on Saturday 30th June.

This is one of the few weekend peak season track day slots available anywhere in the country, and at an unbeatable price of only £65 !!

We have the track booked for our exclusive use between 9am and 1pm, and running an open pit format, means you have unlimited use of the circuit for the full 4 hours.

Places are strictly limited to 40 cars, to ensure quality track time, and no queuing to get on the track at any point.

Expert tuition will be available free of charge throughout the event, from one of Knockhill's resident instructors.

Interested ? - then send an e-mail to myself and I shall send you a booking form by return e-mail.

We are also hoping to hold a BBQ at the circuit after the event, where we can relax, and watch the qualifying sessions for the car races the following day.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm afraid that the BBQ now won't take place after the event, as the building at Knockhill I had hoped to hire, has been fully booked for corporate rally events.

Oh well, perhaps with the forecast being for showers of rain, its maybe better that it didn't go ahead!