Whiteline suspension what bits?

Guys n girls,

before I go off to see uncle Dunc @ Hypertech later in the week what would folk recommend are the "essential" stuff I should get fitted?

I'm thinking:

1) anti lift kit

2) anti roll bar (bushes?) or full thing??? what do whiteline do?

3) drop links

4) re-set geometry to Prodrive

Anything I've missed that its worth getting done @ the same time(or that I should leave out?) ? ...........and more importantly what is it all likely to cost me before I pee/poo myself![:$]

Cheers for any advice

PS I have Tein springs fitted already

Gus[:o]

An uprated Anti Roll Bar (adj) should come with the bushes too. Have a look under your car mate and look for the bar your D/links are attached to :o

Droplinks , New Anti-roll bars ( adj) and decent geo settings is the way to go.

Any idea of the Prodrive settings Gus ?

I heard somewhere the settings were not perfect and people opt for their own settings. I think that came from Mike Wood from Prodrive who posts on S/net. Maybe worth a search Gus.

HI,- here goes  ALK 3  types  part  no 1 kca 319a £ 90.18 kca 361  soft £ 90.30 kca 319m £96.92 all kits give +0.5 castor + anti lift suggest soft for road use all prices +vat------- rear ARB  part no bsr 20 xz  £101.21 inc vat rear drop -klc 26 links £66.11 inc vat   front arb part no/ bsf 19-20 mm /bsf 19x 22 mm £ 86.14 + vat front drop links klc 30 £56.27 + vat heavy duty steering mounts ksr 200 =22mm wide £15.39 + vat  ksr 202 = 30mm wide £14.52 +vathope thats enough to get on with  geo[H]

Cheers Geo,

But now I'm thoroughly lost[:$]confused and ..............[:D][:o]

but seriously,

If I went for kca361 soft £ 90.30 +  vat

rear ARB bsr20zx   £ 101.21 inc vat

rear drop klc 26 £  66.11 inc vat

front ARB  which is best? or are both parts needed?[8-)]

front drop links klc 30 £  56.27 + vat

heavy duty steering mounts which are best? or again are both needed?

Sorry for my stupidity but I'm no techno on suspension[:$]

What price all in for everything I needand.................... Who could fit all that for me too?

Cheers

Gus[:)]

Gus, i`ve got all the above on my buggy.

Duncan, im sure does free fitting on the Whiteline gear.

Sway bars "which come with bushes" £115 each

Drop links £75

ALK £141

Geo £55

Top job he does too[Y]

Prices may have changed since i was there,but,it gives you a ballpark figure to go on.

Marty.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about simmilar stuff myself so interesting thread - still no idea what I really need tho so think I will just call Hypertech and book the car in some time and let them figure it out.

One thing I noticed tho is that I was charged £120 for the Prodrive geometry last week in Whitburn :)

My car has the PPP handling pack and I find it a lot bettert than a standard but will this make it better still?

AK

Gus deffo put the sterring rack bushes on they are only 18sheet well worth doing if there are gonna be in about all that gubbins [:D]

Am gonna JC. No had the chance to do it yet but the whole lots getting done. Been very busy with the new Job and I'm only 3 miles fae Hypertech @ my work too[:P]