ABERDEEN SCOOBS - Toyo R888's

Right managed to get a deal on some R888's for anyone up our way ( delivery to other parts of the UK is fine but £25 must be added to the prices!) but we need 5 sets of each to get it

215/45/17 R888 - £478, set of 4

225/45/17 R888 - £546, set of 4

Any interested patries, add you name below!

Tyres will be Locally delivered (ABZ only) for FREE!

Russell

215/45/17

1. WUZ

2. WUZ

3. Carl Davey

225/45/17

Carl - I agree M8 but the last price was 460 delivered but based on 6 sets purchased. I don't seem to be getting much interest so if you want a set along with me then call me this afternoon and I'll set 3 sets (2 for me, 1 for you) but the cost is £460 for the tyres and you can pick them up from my house if you like (no delivery charges)?

Russell (07711 884232)

ps - AP's update is a joke - Playsatan was told by Ian they were goihng out 2 weeks ago. He called him again yesterday to be told they were going out today. Waste of time in my opinion  and it is only the price of the kit that is preventing me from telling Ian exactly where he can post it!

I actually got fed up waiting and emailed Ian this morning (you're copied on it). He replied saying they'll be with me tomorrow but i'm not holding out any great hope as he also said he was using Parcel Force.

I'll take the tyres at £460 and can collect from yours, just let me know when. Cash on the day ok? I'm home for three weeks but need the tyres before i go fitting the brakes.