Andy Forrest

Well, the day finally arrived. Got to CAS motorsport on the Wirral to find Andy Mcgilly (UKSCOOB) already having his new uprated fuel pump being fitted.

Hung around for a bit, egg butty and a coffee, and then Andy Forrest turned up. Introductions all round. Then down to the nitty gritty. Who first? MEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!

So, off Mr Forrest goes to get his overalls on, his laptop and his other box of magical tricks. It was like being on my first driving lesson! But anyway did a few runs up and down the motorway only to go back to CAS with a boost issue. (Which we new about anyway) New resister fitted.

Back to the motorway and down to the serious issue of tweaking. And what a difference. Mid range now runs at about 1.3 boost, tailing off. Mid range was really the problem too, now there is just now "holding back" at all. I also have two boost settings now at the flick of my heated rear window button!!!!! Wicked.

The difference is unbelievable, and couldn't have been done by a more freindly, down to earth person than Andy Forrest. He really is the man.

Anyway, I came away from CAS at six this evening, and UKSCOOB was still out there somewhere mapping his. I'm sure his grin will be as big as mine.

Andy[Y]

[;)][:P][:D] OH BABY[:D][:D][:D] have just got back and how pleased am i andy forrest what a man 36_1_32v.gif  cant belive how quick my car is now....

andys car feels quick as well nice little blast down the m53(see you sunday mate)

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxdm824AXGB

Quality mate Quality!!!!!! See you Sunday

[;)][:P][:D] OH BABY[:D][:D][:D] have just got back and how pleased am i andy forrest what a man 36_1_32v.gif  cant belive how quick my car is now....

andys car feels quick as well nice little blast down the m53(see you sunday mate)

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxdm824AXGB

Quality mate Quality!!!!!! See you Sunday

dont know if il be able to stop for long as i cant

stop drivin it think im goin to sleep in it tonite

If Carlsberg made tuners

They would probably have made Andy Forrest

Probably the best tuner in the world [:P]

Boll0x to that, he is without doubt, the one and only man i would let map my car, And he is also the only man i would recommend.

First Class geezer too, Cant wait to go bee him again in the near future[;)]

CraiG