Newbie to SIDC

Well thanks all for the warm welcome been away for 2 years but once you had that flat four sound you keep coming back even though you know your gonna have to say goodbye to at least one of your kidneys lol .

Pongo is a name i got from work ANDY JDMSTI but i here it a lot to do with army lol

Pongo

You don't want to seem uninterested and just post "Welcome", and you don't want to not post as it's nice to be nice and welcome all the new members.

It's easier with the ladies, because you don't have to feign interest. [:(]

But seriously, welcome to the club. You're in a good spot with West Lothian as you're near the central and lothians meets, and even the Glasgow ones and there's always lots going on. Plus the forums are a very active community full of helpful people and plenty of entertainment.

Hi and welcolm to the Club i am a recent member to this forum also, and i come from West lothian good  to hear from some 1 else from west lothian maby see you around i work abroad at the moment, and due home to pick up my car up on the 30 October  just had a few mods done to it.... i also use to be in the Army too as a Fitness Instructor but seen the light and got out and became a bodyguard... are you still in what regiment...

[:P]