Does anyone want a brand new set of spark plugs?

Right then...

I was clearing out down the back of the wardrobe (like you do on a bank holiday weekend), and found a brand new set of platinum tipped plugs that I bought for the Scooby and never got around to fitting. Obviously they are no use to me now (see sig [;)]) - I doubt the Merc ones are the same and anyway it takes 16 plugs!!!! These are Champion RC8PYP's.

I am loathe to throw them away as it seems such a waste. They weren't cheap! If anyone on here would like them, I propose the following:-

Whoever wants them makes a donation of £5 to Cancer Research (you can even do that on-line, I've just checked).

I'll pack them up and post them off to whoever makes the donation (I'll pay the postage, basically the donation is to cover that).

This way, everyone wins - someone gets a cheap set of plugs, I get the satisfaction of not throwing a perfectly good set of plugs in the bin and Cancer Research gets a fiver. Every little helps.

If anyone wants to take me up on this, reply to this thread first! First come, first served. Naturally, you can PM your address so it won't be going on the open forum.

Cheers,

Plug