TRAX 2006 Sun 3rd Sept

I did tell ya [Y]  wanted to go but without knowing whats happening with my job right now cant spend money in case i dont have one [:o]

Bloody work lol

Yes you and Pele did say you couldn't go but the others didn't, not to worry anyway as we still had a nice little convoy up there [:)]

Thanks for those that turned up this morning [Y], it would also of been nice to know that the others who had there names down weren't gonna turn up aswell [N]

Right, I did not have access to a computer and was off work from Thursday. I did however ask another member to take my name off the list  and show as not attending!! They may well have sent a PM but I cant see a post with it on so could someone let me know!!!![:@]

Thanks for those that turned up this morning [Y], it would also of been nice to know that the others who had there names down weren't gonna turn up aswell [N]

Right, I did not have access to a computer and was off work from Thursday. I did however ask another member to take my name off the list  and show as not attending!! They may well have sent a PM but I cant see a post with it on so could someone let me know!!!![:@]

Not to worry [:o]