Hello from N Wales

DJ where you been, hows things? hows the job?
i am currently "between jobs"............spending my time looking for another position......and to top it all we were burgled yesterday morning........whilst we were in bed.......little b****rds......we have cancelled credit cards etc.....its just the thought of them being in your house............an englishmans house ......is no longer his castle......not with thieving little s***s around.....good job i didnt catch him....i`ve got 2 ceremonial Khukri`s in my lounge........????????????

Sorry to hear all that, hope things pick up for you. Hopefully see you soon.

DJ where you been, hows things? hows the job?
i am currently "between jobs"............spending my time looking for another position......and to top it all we were burgled yesterday morning........whilst we were in bed.......little b****rds......we have cancelled credit cards etc.....its just the thought of them being in your house............an englishmans house ......is no longer his castle......not with thieving little s***s around.....good job i didnt catch him....i`ve got 2 ceremonial Khukri`s in my lounge........????????????

Sorry to hear that Andy![;)]

Thanks for the welcome peeps.

I live a few miles outside of Mold and work in Denbigh so I'm around that sort of area. Also go to Liverpool a fair bit for nights out with mates who live there but may not be taking the car as often as I used to now [;)]

• 2 weeks later...

hello mate and welcome to our humble club. if you have any questions to ask your best bet is to pretend your a lady and everyone will fall over themselves to help you especially warby :D , i posted a problem once and everyone ignored me:( and then claire aka roadrunner posted a few questions and the sidc site nearly melted down as everyone rushed to there keyboards to help :P:):):):):):):)

enjoy the site and ill help you as much as i can , hopefully see you  at a meet soon

ste

yeah but now theyve got used to me, and have realised that all my questions border on the incompetent, they just ignore me!