Oh dear, help required again!

Right indicator is flashing like a maniac about twice normal speed. Am I right in thinking this is a fuse gone? if so can anyone help me. I need exact step by step instructions for sorting it, and instructions on what fuse to buy. This is doing my head in, and im refusing to turn right currently. Please be v specific cos im a bit hopeless, if you think your instructions are too basic, I can promise you, they will still need dumbing down! Thanks in advance! Clare x x

Normally Claire its a blub thta has gone when the others flash quicker, check your rear front and side repeater first, if its not the blub in 1 of those places then the fuse is the newt thing, that should be under your bonnet with fuses written on the plastic top, take that off and it should say on the under side of the top which fuse does what, see which 1 it is then take it out and go to Halfords and ask them for that fuse.

I have that problem with my front left!

I took the lense off and it was all corroded round the bulb fitment. took it out gave it all a quick sand and sprayed some of my special BT de-watering spray in there [H] All is spot on now!

Normally Claire its a blub thta has gone when the others flash quicker, check your rear front and side repeater first, if its not the blub in 1 of those places then the fuse is the newt thing, that should be under your bonnet with fuses written on the plastic top, take that off and it should say on the under side of the top which fuse does what, see which 1 it is then take it out and go to Halfords and ask them for that fuse.

More help i cant find any of those blubs? Where can i get them

• 2 weeks later...