O/T Scottish Open @ Loch Lomond G.C.

"complimentary season tickets"....[;)]

Any parking passes then sir???

A guy I was there with today is a member and he's flying in by chopper on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went into Rossdhu House where the players wives were being entertained by someone playing a Harp!!!!!

Different planet......................

Na mate.  Takin the train and bus so I can have a good drink with the lads!

Did not need passes last year, as I took the motor.  Do you mean to normal park, which is in fact a field full of cow s%$t?

I have been in the Barclays tent for 5 mins last year before being turffed out!  Was pretty smart!

dougster,

what was the 15th green like, read it was badly vandalised ... thats if you got that far from the tented village.

its a great course, the 6th is something else.

when it first was held there i had season tickets at 50 incl parking but its now crazy !

yes the old practice days were great, you were able to get closer to the golfers not really now. i remember being a foot away from greg norman years ago ..... wearing the same straw hat. had to laugh. wish i was as rich though !

"complimentary season tickets"....[;)]

Any parking passes then sir???

A guy I was there with today is a member and he's flying in by chopper on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went into Rossdhu House where the players wives were being entertained by someone playing a Harp!!!!!

Different planet......................

ALL SECOND THE LAST LINE THERE [:(]

PS is this not a car forum?