finaly.... we are moving

Friday 14th, .........at last we have ordered the removals and on our way to the new house[:D],  all started the last week in january, many problems with searches, advisors, mortgages and 3 deadlines. made it even more annoying as there was no chain!.........but it still took nearly 6 months!!!. and a day before exchange.........we were £2500 short.......(thank you my precious fiancee)[G]....got that sorted but 20 mins late, and then got told we can't complete untill the following wednesday, 5 days after our 3rd deadline before it went back on market!!!.......he was ok with it and deal done. We moving from the hassle of seaside and holiday makers to the country life, but still can see the sea from bedroom!!, been too and throw doing painting, ripping out new kitchen and fit one that we both like!!!...new toilet, basin, bath, clear loft coz it's got manky old insulating which has turned to dust[:(]..and then the garden............120 ft of 6-8 ft high weeds and brambles..

The house are victorian and this is mid terrace which will be strange. i'm ballsing me car up coz of the 4 inch kurb and 10 inches thick of shingle on drive!!....but hey what's a bit of concrete these days[:(].....no all we have to do is find a tenant for our old house here in point clear, [:|]..........

clearing up the computer on wednesday to be ready, so see you all all in a couple of weeks after that[:)]

mark and julie

yep!!!, lost nearly a stone, and a chunk in my bank balance!.....and my poor car, noticed the tyres rubbing on arches today, not so much toot next time eh!....and 75% of the roads are of the counrty type!...weh hey!!

for those who don't know where little oakley is......between harwich and clacton on sea.. essex

cheers dal,

mark

cheers everyone, nice to see the encouragement coz at times it looks daunting, carpets fitted today but still waiting for electrician to do me cooker point ect...loads of painting still, and can't get the worktop we want to finish kitchen...........and i've been called back to work early and i'm not very happy with that[:@]............and i'm doing a tank of optimax every 4 days!!!!........got a pic of garden for all you keen gardeners..... sort it out soon as it's 5mb!

thanks peeps,

mark and a stressed julie.

edited to add picture link.>>>>http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b197/ins...66/DSC00123.jpg

can't see the end of garden now!...........future father-in-law to the rescue!.....