The time has come!

So whens the baby due Brian ? [:D]  ( guessing and no doubt wildy off but I am still suprised at this sudden announcement and can only deduce that you have been told get buy a more comnfortable family car cos there's one in the oven perhaps ?)

CGS

100% NOT!!  Thankfully [:P]

Just time to move on in the car stakes - fancy something a bit more classy, bombproof reliable, rattle & squeak free, but modern, and good to drive.  Always said I'd buy a new IS if it came out and was good.  Nearly bought an IS200 all those years ago.  Had the scoob nearly three years and not getting the full use of it anymore.  Still love it - kinda sad to see it go.

Brian

Cheers JC,

It will be a different driving experience - I am sure Lexus know what they are doing on this new car - it seems to be well reviewed.  It is no rally car, but then again, neither is a fairly standard Impreza I suppose.

Glad I have not been rubbished for changing car, or buying the Lexus - sometimes it is difficult to tell with this place what reactions will be [:D]

My brother is really depressed because I am selling it! [:D] [:P]Brian [:D]

Been here too long and too many friends to forget about SIDC.  Use SIDC for the people more than the cars really.

The dealer has been exceptional and they are rated VERY highly in the owners club.  Customer service, warranty and build quality as it should be.  Lexus Edinburgh and the French salesman (who used to be an ex-rally driver, so knew the Impreza) Sebastien Zamora.

Brian [;)]

Not 100% sure.  The car should be arriving with Lexus tomorrow.  Then just need to sort insurance, finances, PDI on the car, inspections etc and I HOPE I should get it Wednesday or Thursday this week.  Hope the DVLA gets the tax disc and reg. number for the Impreza to me before then too, to smooth the transaction.

How are the (shirt) lifters doing??

Brian [:D]

Lifters are on and very nice.

Couldn't work out how to tighten both ends up fully, but then I realised I just had to compress them a bit to get it to do it. D'OH.

You can get some nice ones for the lexus surely? Maybe tein ones.