1st WRX with pics

Funny ive had that converstion too. Least there is always the roads to fort william give you a real good chance to learn the car.

Iam not been racing this season, trying to get my speed back for next season the the guidance of yoda ally. Trying to get to FT bill to pick a mojo boxcat off mojo as me boxxers are nae working.

Hope that you have many happy miles in your car.

As WUZ is away right now, I'd see if Wallace Performance (Bridge of Don) can fit you in to check out the fueling via wide-band lamda. It would worry me that its got mods like an FMIC if the ECU is standard.

It doesn't take long, so I'd hope they could fit you in at fairly short notice. They could do with some good press around here anyway [;)]

Pete

One of the checks that will be done on your car on Saturday in your AFR air/Fuel Ratio

They will tell you there if lean or rich and am sure we can ask Simon to stick the det cans on for your own piece of mind

Am sure he will

Craig

PS I touch goats

As WUZ is away right now, I'd see if Wallace Performance (Bridge of Don) can fit you in to check out the fueling via wide-band lamda. It would worry me that its got mods like an FMIC if the ECU is standard.

It doesn't take long, so I'd hope they could fit you in at fairly short notice. They could do with some good press around here anyway [;)]

Yes they could, anyone tell us what they are like,

What is there policy on returns? for example on unsatisfactory materials and workmanship? Full refund or what?

Do they have any returns and customer satisfaction policy?

What are there remaps like? Anyone on here used them for mapping?

Are they recommended for that?

Wuz, can you enlighten me on them, as you do lots of work on local scoobs in the area too.????

Craig

Nice car, and only nineteen - i thought i was young getting my first at 20. [:D]

Ok, the RR operator will almost definitely be using a wideband lambda (he'd be daft not to) when he runs your car which will keep a good check on the fuelling. Det is easily audible to the correctly tuned ears although det cans do help. The operator will be well aware of this however so no need to worry. Get the car run on Saturday, the run will end and you'll be like "was that it". It's no big deal unless you have Nitrous....

...this happened at the last RR Day i organised.

www.scoobykillers.comNitrousFireWeb.wmv

Everybody was ok thankfully and the car drove home.

Anyway! Interesting that you have a Phase 1.5 engine in there. More interesting to note that it was fitted with the Phase 1.5 manifold/ancillairies rather than the original Phase 1 stuff. Things like the TPS require some wiring trickery to fit so it'll be interesting to see how this has been achieved.

For the record i have no qualms with using Wallace Performance, i popped in past a couple of months back (funnily enough) to have the fuelling checked out after i swapped injectors and did some other mods and i couldn't have asked for a better service, even got a free cup of tea!

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. [:)]