Leaking rear struts + slight leak in front struts

I've found why the car is so wallowy over bumps and takes ages to settle down.  Surprise - surprise the rear struts are leaky.  It looks like i've got a load of paving slabs in the back of my wagon!  I'll have to put some under the bonnet to level the car up, as it looks better lower (it must be about 30mm)

I like the lower look of the car and would like to drop the height by about 30mm from std heights.

Any advice on what I should go for? Coilovers or dampers and springs? I don't want a bone shaker, just something to handle well with a comfortable ride.  I'm used to driving a CooperS with runflats and that is about as stiff as I would want to go. Remember it is a wagon, and I do want to spend money on other stuff!

Any advice on brands/types would be gratefully appreciated.

Unless your fillings are very secure or you only want the car for trackdays stay away from coilovers, very stiff and although very good it's way too hard on the road for most people. If you want a decent road setup that would cope with the odd trackday then eibach springs and new standard shocks work well. For me though, instead of standard shock a set of kyb agx adjustable shocks are the way to go.

All in shocks and springs (new) should cost about £550.

I've gone for adjustable KYB AGX struts and Eibach Pro springs (30mm drop).  It's a real pain having leaky shocks, coz I've only just had dot 5.1 put in my brake lines and will have to re-do them for the struts :D

Anyway - this should help the handling!  I'll keep you all informed.