Any thoughts?

Last night I was told that Im a lesser scooby owner (not from anyone here I hasten to add) because I havent done any work on my car. I personally think my cars pretty good as it is. I havent added to its perfection therefore Im not a real scoob owner apparently! any thoughts on this - not that I took it to heart, but did think it was rather nasty really.

What a load of C*$P! I know lots of people who have kept their scooby standard, me included!

Some people pay a rediculous amount on their car for a few extra bhp, but it doesn't make them anymore of a scooby owner than those who want to keep their scooby original!

Take no notice [:P]

From the pictures you posted your car looks georgeous - obviously someone is very jealous

This was kinda my thoughts, and to be honest I cant think of anything to do to the car really! thinks thats whats sparked the jealousy! Funny old world isnt it!

hi clare did the person who said that to you drive a subaru? i spend to much on mine but it dont make me more a scoobi owner than you so just tell them to stick there coments where the sun dont shine and  just keep smilin[:P][:P][:P][:P]

andy[:P]

They probably haven't got one..........................or a Scoob for that matter [;)]

Yep they do have a scoob, was all niceness when I first got mine, told me how fab it was, but then the bitterness has set in and that combined with a damaged front splitter, they have turned! Im still getting used to the nastyness that can be directed at the poor old gorg scoobs!

I 'spose the interesting question is what exactly is this sacred hierarchy of Scooby ownership?  What does being 'higher' Scooby owner entail...the right to drive sheep across Tower Bridge?  A medal?  Letters after your name? 

Mine is unmodified like yours, and I am pretty relaxed about what other people choose to worry about.

Hi Clare, i own a classic Scoob,ok its had a new spoiler and a few stickers but i dont think myself any higher than anyone else its what i could afford, and by god i`m proud of what i own, so keep your chin up, and when they pass any more comments just Smile...say nothing, and walk away, that in itself annoys the s**t out of snobby people, enjoy your Scoob..........we`re behind you all the way. Andy [:)][:D][:P]

Last night I was told that Im a lesser scooby owner (not from anyone here I hasten to add) because I havent done any work on my car. I personally think my cars pretty good as it is. I havent added to its perfection therefore Im not a real scoob owner apparently! any thoughts on this - not that I took it to heart, but did think it was rather nasty really.

I kept my classic completly standard, I never got called a lesser scooby owner! If you own a scoob then you are a real scooby owner through and through. Tell them to £$%*£ off!!

No one has ever approached me about my car except a few young lads, most probably cos im so young myself!

Its my first proper car, even though ive spent £7000 on it (including the car) I will probably never own anything which is less fun too drive (a skyline is prob my only option there)

Im proud to be a scooby owner and even though it doesnt have the perfect cosmetics of brand new cars, its still a scoob!

I don't know if mine is modyfied or not [:$] I know it has 18s and tinted windows and de-badged thats about it! As far as im concerned if my scoob is in pieces in a hedge or on the top of a show stand im a proper sccoby owner! Anyone for a pint?

• 1 month later...