Greersport on Scoobynet

everyone has good/bad experiences with garages, and each to there own, last week at knocky i heard someone slate Andy Fs mapping[;)] whick i was shocked to hear, i am a big andy fan and have had no problems with his maping

I like quite a lot of people on here use greer's - and I for one think there work is top notch A1, all the work they have done for me head gaskets, new radiator, new clutch, headers, fuel pump etc, etc... Bill, colin, Alan and Jason have always been up front with me with prices and timescales and they have always made me feel welcome when ever I pop by or am getting work done.

everyone has good/bad experiences with garages, and each to there own, last week at knocky i heard someone slate Andy Fs mapping[;)] whick i was shocked to hear, i am a big andy fan and have had no problems with his maping

Did you know the guy, mate?

Why dont peeps do the work on there own cars, that way they they will know wats been done.

I took my headers  ,down pipe,and up pipe off and refitted them in under 4 hours. .

Well i supose not everone is prepaired to get there hands dirty[;)]

Higgy

wtf are you lot like, i bet you were all waiting on someone saying somthing bad about greersport, what next you waiting for somthing bad about meerkat.

i think you will find that there is a lot more satisfied customers than not for greersport, i suppose you cant please everyone.

wheres the gimpster with his usual lets keep this factual punchline

spacer.gif

As posted on the other dealer thread.

People please keep in mind it's the club that suffers and NOT me if any dealer wishes to take any comments posted on OUR forums further.

Just in case anyone thinks MY comments are directed at individuals.

Cheers.

Well if every time there was a happy punter came away from a garage and posted on here saying thank's the whole forum would be a wash with thank you notes, and this unhappy post will go on and on, but saying that people should know all the bad stuff to, and i would be mega pi$$ed of if it was me, maybe they should have said your car isint right and it cant leave here till it is right, so take one of our's to get you home.

Just my point. [;)]  

Its always the same.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Its the same when people go AWD bashing, or BHP development bashing, or Wallace bashing, the list goes on and on.

Its like the old army saying "No one remembers you by the last good thing you did, they remember you by your last f**k up"

This is the same old story.

I like Greers, Im sorry that boy had a bad experience, etc etc, but its not going to stop me from using that garage.

Like wise if I lived in Perth I would probabley use AWD, despite the negative things people have to say,

Im quite sure if the Greers had actually realised what had happened they would have been mortified.

Unless you actually tell someone what has gone on and how it has affected you then it just sits and festers.

Sad, but it wont stop me using thier services.

Callum W