KentScoobies meet Friday 21st April @ The Wharf

Hi Pele.

Sorry to take your time for an idiot related enquiry, but, I had been reading your Kent Scooby site (very nice) and noted that you had a meet at The "Wharf" on Friday 21st April at 7.30. Spent all day polishing the car only for the heavens to open on the way their. I then spent 1 hour driving around trying to find the "Wharf". Where is it ?

Kind regards

Fudge

Sorry I missed it last night. Managed to finish work early so I could get there and then commited the cardinal sin of having a quick beer after work which turned into a couple, then a few.....................[:$]

I then spent 1 hour driving around trying to find the "Wharf". Where is it ?

Kind regards

Fudge

Check your other post and I've posted a link for the wharf mate [Y]

Nice to meet you Micky [Y] don't worry we are all quiet in the beginning [:(] doesn't last though [:D] as you could probably tell

Listen to Mr out spoken[:P] you quiet never[:D][:P]

Markie, show some respect to Ian............he is after all a moderator  -  does that mean he does everything or nothing in moderation ?

Good turn out tonight shame the weather was [:@] good to see so many new members! Look forward to hearing feedback on the questionaire pele!

And thx to dave gti for the spin out was quality [:D]

No Worries mate, was good to catch up again and good luck with finding a place..........and selling your car..........and any of your other life struggles[:P][:D]