Nearly back on the road!!

call me sad but i dont mind driving a long ways,

have been up and down the M6 quite a few times last year in a van, due to the company i work for getting land based work down in engerlandshire this is going to happen more often, quite enjoy it at times

at least this time i wont have to look in the mail every day for a speeding ticket [:D]

col, bet ya cant wait to get it out on the open road and give it some stick [:D]

Glad to hear you're back on the road Colin.

Running a new motor in myself at the moment so I feel your pain. You're not going to stick to 3k for 1000 miles are you? I've been advised it's best to start stretching it after 4/500 odd miles and even start using some boost. Lets put it this way, when mines done 800 I'll be getting it mapped and that mean full throttle all the way to the red line [:D].

Glad to hear you're back on the road Colin.

Running a new motor in myself at the moment so I feel your pain. You're not going to stick to 3k for 1000 miles are you? I've been advised it's best to start stretching it after 4/500 odd miles and even start using some boost. Lets put it this way, when mines done 800 I'll be getting it mapped and that mean full throttle all the way to the red line [:D].

not trying to knock whoever told you this (excuse the pun) but who told you this and is there a reason for stretching it after the 4/500 mark ?

just interested thats all