keeping it for a bit.........

As title .. only one interest in my car and was offered £2500!.........no good to me, not being greedy but...

so i'm going to put all my bits back on minus baileys d/v coz that sold on ebay!...getting wheels painted gun metal, two new tyres, better intercooler fitted  (coming to see you soon Andy!) maybe clear lenses, and cusco graphics.....that's what i want untill it goes, and when the scoob goes my passat is going with it and i want a bmw 5 series again. BUT i'm not ruling out a blobeye, just need prices to come down a bit and earn some more dosh, after we have settled in new house (should be moving in around easter)

So i'm getting car ready to enjoy once again, but not everyday coz i have to cut down somewhere!!!!! and being as £50 of diesel has seen me through 2 weeks and still 1/3 to go it makes sense to use the VW for work and the scoob for play.[:P][:D]

but still don't know how to fit two cars on a 23' x 13' driveway[:|]

glad to hear your able to keep her for a bit longer mate. It can be hardwork tryin to sell something you enjoy and love when people just seem to be takin the mickey on price. hows the new house ?

the guy who looked at car apparently didn't have a clue what they are or even what a de-cat meant!, he wanted to p/x his 8 year old diesel astra van[:P]...... the house purchase is going well so far, just waiting for the offer to come back and set a date, and we have people waiting to move in and rent our house here too!.......but i hate waiting for the keys......got constant headache!!! and got take time off work to tidy a few things up like new kitchen, bathroom[:|] cheers for asking,[:D]

and i like the floorboards idea dal, but missus wants new house decorated like the old one coz she aint sure about moving and it'll make her feel better!!!..........[G]