KentScoobies meet Friday 17th March @ Nottcutts, Maidstone

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tell me what normally happens? Do u meet in the pub car park and go in a for a  / [pi] ?

Sounds about right to me [:)][:D]

Ive also joined the SIDC membership and am planning on taking the woman for her birthday to Santapod on the 26th (her choice - so Im quite chuffed!) do u guys meet and drive up together?

Yes we do meet up normally with the ESC and have a nice little convoy up there [au] [au] [au] [au]

Can anyone give directions to nottcuts? Coming from Dartford??

Down the M20 till junction 7, take a right at the roundabout above the M20, go ahead to the next roundabout and do a left then take the first left and the pub car park is on the right [Y]

Can anyone give directions to nottcuts? Coming from Dartford??

Down the M20 till junction 7, take a right at the roundabout above the M20, go ahead to the next roundabout and do a left then take the first left and the pub car park is on the right [Y]

You can always tell the professional driver - their directions are so much more detailed [:D] I thought my ' j7 M20' was pretty good until I read Ians [:P] What time you leaving Ian - wanna meet up somewhere - I usually pickup the A2 at Falconwood although was waiting to see if Prodrive Tony wanted to tag along

You can always tell the professional driver - their directions are so much more detailed [:D] I thought my ' j7 M20' was pretty good until I read Ians [:P] What time you leaving Ian - wanna meet up somewhere - I usually pickup the A2 at Falconwood although was waiting to see if Prodrive Tony wanted to tag along

I'll be leaving about 7 but i won't be going on the A2 but striaght down the A20/M20