Acting like a prat?

Fairly new to the forums, so don't know what you guys get up to on the road. However, an tidy M3 pulled alongside me at some lights on Saturday and as the road was dry and clear we both went for it. I let him get away first, for the satisfaction of flying past him a couple of hundred yards down the road. Bit childish, but BIG smiles all round. Reckon the cars are about even in a straight line.

Makes a change from laughing at 17 year olds in their 'tuned' Novas.

Nothing remotely prat-like about that ....

Just sold a Honda Prelude V-tec, which was quick, but not quite quick enough to do what you describe .. So looking forward to Sunday when I take delivery of a mint Silver Scooby ...

There is a fun side to owning my Sport too, although not in the power stakes (unless the Nova yobs are out). It's great when you get some big beasty M3 or Alfa come up behind you and either (a) overtake then struggle to get away cos the road goes twisty or (B) not get near you cos the road is wet/twisty/muddy etc.....

She's crazy - used to have a GTO, then went after a WRX but decided on the Skyline. It's a monster of a car and I bet there aren't too many other ladies driving them. Mind you, mine sounds better, looks better (in my opinion) and gets more looks (mainly 'cause Joe Public don't know what a Skyline is!) and goes just about as fast.

Now she's threatening some more mods, like the car needs more power!

What is it with Novas?! There's a fabulous Orion doing tours of my hometown at the moment - brush painted matt blue, big mesh grille and what looks like an STi 5 spoiler on the bootlid. Plus I can hear his exhaust above the sound of my WRX, with the CD cranked up. Reckon he's just got a bit of scaffold pipe running straight under the car from the down pipe...

One day he's gonna look back on that car and cringe.

Test drove a skyline R33 GTR before getting the scoob. The deciding factor was when my friends WRX went flying past on the straight and we had the skyline with the foot to the floor! And you should have seen the receipts for work done to the thing! face-icon-small-shocked.gif