SIDC England

As a infrequent visitor to Scotland to meet the SSIDC, I've always found everyone as friendly as anywhere else I've been in England.

I've also been places which are very cliquey and unwelcoming to newcomers and SSIDC are a far cry from that (in my experience).

There are many ways that can improve matters, with all clubs, and it is usually

up to the event organisers to do what they are there to do. Some team

games that get strangers interacting never go amiss. (remember FOCUS you GSF chaps!)

Personally, I can't wait to come back!

---

Jon

In an open forum and world of meeting strangers with probs not to much in comon apart from scoobys, Self disipline/controll  is required.

I havnt attended many meets becouse of the mixed reports I read about, but if they were as good as wot chris experienced in Engerland, I  would be more encouraged to go. on the other hand,  all the people I have meet at Crail and Knockhill  have been superb, and I personaly have never experienced any confrontation or argueing.

I havnt attended many meets becouse of the mixed reports I read about, but if they were as good as wot chris experienced in Engerland, I  would be more encouraged to go. on the other hand,  all the people I have meet at Crail and Knockhill  have been superb, and I personaly have never experienced any confrontation or argueing.

In 6 years of subaru meets, I've never been to an unfriendly one, so please don't think it's common place. What Chris described in England was how it used to be around here too, and could be again. There will always be dis-agreements online, but if you've got any sense you ignore and move on. Life's too short to try and get on with everyone!!! Enjoy what we've got in common, and ignore any differences - that's my motto (for today anyway [;)] )

Dave