This is hard.........but have no choice

Edmondo sorry mate, missed your post!!.....but yes i'll have to lump it for now i think, and also the new house has room for one car!!...........i was going to sell the passat untill.......!

And thanks for all the comments, i just come in from work and was first thing i done was to get on here.your all a great bunch, and i'm really sad that i didn't get to one of the meets or shows with the scoob, but i can bring the passat when i settle down!!. 

And the more i look at the motor i get worse, going to take the b/box and wheels off tomorrow at work if i get time, It's kind of part of the family..[:'(]

Hi! mate, hows the cat!.......and the patter of tiny feet[;)]...not yet!........you erm........thinking about it then are you?[:P].

zippylane, it makes sense really to be safe and sell scooby. but boy will i miss it. no more overtake anything i can kind of thing!!! i wanted my scoob to be parked outside the new house, we'll have to see what happens now, it will stay up for sale, if i get lucky before hand then i'll keep it..........but use the passat a bit more to keep fuel cost down[:S]

cheers, mark

Hi m8,the cat has a bit of a high temperture which they think is an small infection so hopefully she can beat it,apart from that she's ok[:P][:D] and the sound of tiny feet is a LONG way off yet bud[:P],have you thought about putting the bits off the scoob like the bumbers and that on the passat.[:D]

Sorry to hear this Mr Clown, but it makes sense. Im struggling like crazy to run a scoob and pay a mortgage, so know how you feel. Have considered something cheaper before but the Wagons are so versitile nothing could replace, so end of every month do i buy a)food b)optimax ?.........

Good to hear your gonna still be part of the family. All the best mate.

"Hi m8,the cat has a bit of a high temperture which they think is an small infection so hopefully she can beat it,apart from that she's ok[:D][:D] and the sound of tiny feet is a LONG way off yet bud[:D],have you thought about putting the bits off the scoob like the bumbers and that on the passat.[:D]"

LoL!!........already thinking of lowering it, 17's, and a 22b style spoiler on the back!!!!!!!! but i don't think my H&S 4.5" b/box will fit though![:D]

hope the cat gets better mate[:D]