Good Roads in Kent- suggestions wanted

Hi all,

I recall having a conversation with someone at the last Kent Scoobies Warf meet about good roads to take the Scooby for a blat along in Kent. They suggested that there were some cracking roads in the vacinity of Bluewater. I wonder if anyone would be so kind to elaborate (perhaps provide a streetmap link). I'd be approaching Bluewater from the A2 traveling away from london.

If anyone knows of any other good roads in Kent, please do enlighten me. I don't get out enough with Scooby recently owing to the lack of good roads anywhere remotely local. National speed limit roads are prefered- I don't want to have to break any speed limits to have fun [:D]

Also if anyone can recommend anywhere I'd like to travel to with Scooby for a driving break, that be great too.

Many thanks for any advice given.

All the best,

Paul

Yes Paul get your name down for the trip to Hastings, you wont regret it, may not be driving at mental speeds but all running in convoy makes up for that[:D]

Mark

......do we know if he's one of those bug-eyed folk we been hearing about ?  Mind you, none over at Southend last night.......................[:(][:P

mark.

I touch goats as you can't see if you have or not plus i presume your on line?? can't tell that either at the mo[:$]

next to your name is a icon, if it's lit up they are on line, if it's in gray they are offline although it doesn't always work [:(] as it's telling me i'm offline when i'm reading this thread [*-)]