Stickers wont come off!!!!

I want to get my stickers on my car replaced, but, ive taken the back peice off and its leaving backing paper, goo n all sorts of ugly things behindface-icon-small-disgusted.gif Ive heard that heating them up with a hairdryer can help, but it will take me forever and a day to get them all off!

I'm also a bit worried as i had the stickers applied within a week of having the car re-sprayed, would this mean i could have a big problem getting them off?? Theyve started to peel at the corners and well... i wasnt entirely happy with way they were put on in the first place. Any advice from anyone in the know would be appreciated.face-icon-small-happy.gif

Oh Mr Mean&Green, would you kindly put those photoshop skills into action just once more for me???? I want to replace the graphics with the full size ones, (also in white) could you do me a preview??

ta hun, I owe ya a kissface-icon-small-wink.gif

<< Oh Mr Mean&Green, would you kindly put those photoshop skills into action just once more for me???? I want to replace the graphics with the full size ones, (also in white) could you do me a preview??

ta hun, I owe ya a kissface-icon-small-wink.gif >>

dont quite understand what you mean about the graphic part.

oh and by the way...thats 2 you owe me now...lolface-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Speak with Pete @ Prosport, apparently a dyno run can cause them to come off just ask Nige >>

especially as the rolling road is now enclosed in a booth, the heat generated from the engine can cause the area to get extremely warm thus causing the car's bodywork to get extremely hot which in turn could cause the sticker edges to lift because of the extreme heat because the extractors arent operational yet face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

<<

<< Speak with Pete @ Prosport, apparently a dyno run can cause them to come off just ask Nige >>

especially as the rolling road is now enclosed in a booth, the heat generated from the engine can cause the area to get extremely warm thus causing the car's bodywork to get extremely hot which in turn could cause the sticker edges to lift because of the extreme heat because the extractors arent operational yet face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif >>

face-icon-small-smile.gif PMSL. Brilliant, that is a fatastic theory, i love it, amazing how plausable that sounds, still PMSL.

<< Can't john help you out with this? >>

Have tried mate, there is a fair bit of residue left after peeling off the stickers and due to the original stickers being put on only a matter of days after the car was sprayed i dont want to go at it too hard with TF5 or any other chemical incase it upsets the paintwork.

Bit of a "sticky" situation. Pardon the punn