Hello from Japan

Hows it going back home. Im in a hostel in Tokyo at the mo. Got off the flight yesterday and saw 2 s15 drift cars, a very stealthy looking s14 and an older shape rx7, and that was just looking out the window at the airport! Then on the train in2 tokyo i lost count of all the minted cars i saw, saw 7 r32s, 2 r33s, 2 r34s, a very smart white evo6 that looked abandoned! Numerous different scoobs, a tidy wee glanza and all these were when i was looking out the window whilst playing the PSP, i wasnt car spotting at the time! Also saw some weird cars that i couldnt identify. Havent saw many in the centre but it was late on last nite, ill get some pics up when i see more out and about face-icon-small-smile.gif

Oh and i forgot about my 555 post! face-icon-small-sad.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

fai- Having a great time over here, everything is amazing!Absolutely awesome, and the chicks rule!

Was really tired yesterday, overnight bus glasgow to london, underground, overground, straight on a 12hr flight to Tokyo! No grant, ive still got the terzo, but hopefully not for long, not letting it go for silly money, id rather struggle to keep it than do that. Some1 offered me full price for it then told me he was going to turn it in2 a spaceship, i told him i wasnt selling it to him ha ha

paddy- i wondered why my account had shot up so muchface-icon-small-smile.gif but are you getting a flight over to drive the thing, u havent allowed for shipping face-icon-small-happy.gif

Saw more out and about today, a very tidy s13 with a cage and crazy camber on the rear wheels! Another old skool rx7 with bomex mirrors and volk wheels, and 2 very nice classic scoobs, sti ra and an sti4, both made me miss my own car face-icon-small-sad.gif, not to worry tho face-icon-small-smile.gif

The flight was the best bit Grant ha ha! 50 up to date dvds to choose from and plent tv stuff aswell, i never knew peep show was so funny! face-icon-small-smile.gif

Derek- honestly m8, u dont need to car spot over here! Cars that ur friends say 'i know wher this car sits, lets go take a look' then u stop and drool at it, are around every corner over here, ther all minted aswell! 4got to mention the white r34 and the evo3 i saw earlier face-icon-small-smile.gif