Spotted - rubythescooby !!

Deary me, I thought what @*#$ has parked on the pavement....then clocked the reg plate??face-icon-small-confused.gif lol

Is that where you live then?? My mate thats buying my car lives in myreton road!! Id been round his then came round the corner & there it was!!face-icon-small-tongue.gif

pmsl......my mates got a burd & a kid....i'll ask him though!! face-icon-small-tongue.gif

You must have seen his current scooby!! same as yours but blue (edit - ah his has a turbo bonnet though face-icon-small-happy.gif ) - LOOOOOOUUUUUUD as Feck - it sounds like a jet fighter pmsl!!! Think its got a HKS full system, no cats or baffles!! Oh if you know of anyone after a sport his is for sale.....very cheap face-icon-small-happy.gif

Glad you got a space now for Ruby, I was away to ring the police - report an abandoned car! face-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

Yip him....hes getting mine next week all going to plan face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Hes a scary driver, wrote off more motors than I dare think about!! Hope mine doesnt end up with the same fateface-icon-small-blush.gif I think he would tan your ass face-icon-small-happy.gif

Sorry dont know of any single good looking scooby drivers....not about here anywaysface-icon-small-confused.gif

<< Hes a scary driver, wrote off more motors than I dare think about!! Hope mine doesnt end up with the same fateface-icon-small-blush.gif I think he would tan your ass >>

Ah but you've not seen my driving. I disagree. Gerrit arranged if he's game enough. face-icon-small-wink.gif

Ofcourse as you say st3ph3n, on a race track or my farmer friends' field! face-icon-small-tongue.gif