Sorry we could not make it !!!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pele i am so sorry to hear about your misfortune. Just glad you are all ok. Was tony with you was he ok coz we were only chatting that afternoon? what happened? and was it local coz i saw a big comotion going on down the road from me that night. The roads this time of year are deadly. Still you have your health which is more valueable then any car. Hope your insurance pays up quickly so you can get back in the scooby seat soon. All the best from all of us at my place.

She was overtaking on a straight to avoid a driver ( asian woman driver ) who had slammed on her brakes because she going about 15 mph on a 40 mph road and was overtaken by another car !!!!!! , as she pulled back in her back end lost grip and she ploughed into a lampost and wall, then the car bounced off this and hit the curb while in a spin which snapped the wheels and then she bounced back into the road into the path of the asian woman , and from the damage on that vehicle they did not even try to brake !!!!!!!!!

This damage was all done at 40 mph too, so it was not as if she was going that fast, the road was damp with a few leaves around which is what I think made the rear lose rip so fast

The driver who overtook first dissaperaered from the scene and police are trying to trace him, it seems he cut the picasso up causing her to slam her brakes on in the first place

Tony

Pele, OMG!!!!face-icon-small-shocked.gif Im relieved to hear you`re okay, although I guess broken ribs and a broken wrist still aren`t much fun to live withface-icon-small-sad.gif

Sorry to see the "original red scooby" go to heaven, it must be one of the UK`s most well known Imprezas. Im sure you`ll be back in something a little special in no time thoughface-icon-small-wink.gif

regards from both me and Angie,

Cliff

Thanks for all the kind words people, it's nice to know people care face-icon-small-smile.gif I've now got a nice new bright red cast on my arm - had t have something red didn't I? lol face-icon-small-wink.gif As for another Scooby, I'm not sure I will, but you never know....just have to get some confidence back first, so a nice sensible car for a while, alhtough not in a sensible colour lol, don't want to be too boring face-icon-small-wink.gif