what a diamond-------22b andy----well pleased!

Had bovver with me car last weekend, come back from harlow thurs night (17th) the usaul scooby wayface-icon-small-wink.gif...

and friday morning when it was barely warmed up...........smoke!!!face-icon-small-shocked.gif...coming out of every hole on the bonnet and grill. ........... jacked it up and found oil all over the exhaust, chassis, arms...everywhere!, it had come out of the cambelt cover and spread everywhere, but mostly on the exhaust........hence smoke!face-icon-small-wink.gif..

so i locked my car away behind gates and used my passat, got hold of Andy.....understood my situation with getting the car to him....he came down last monday, had a look and drove it back to colchester.....and turns out we could of been neighbours!!........anyway he phoned me on the thursday, explained what was what, ok'd the job picked it up friday at 6pm all done!....it needed: cambelt, new oil pump,(roger clarke), crank oil seal, off side rocker cover gasket, and he put me sparks in!....£480......had a job cleaning oil up from around the under-side. he check my tyres and put air in them (apparently 10 psi isn't right!!) slow punture/s!!...anti-freeze, and washer bottle,

ANDY!! you were born to work on scoobys!!.....and thank you for sorting it out when you did, i feel much happier now it's cured and gratful andy helped me out as quick as he did and picking my car up.........

and that a great set up you got there mate, great place and lots of scoobys!!, give us a job!

100% happy.............got lost on way home!....but soon found way backface-icon-small-happy.gif