So proud

Just thought I would let all you guys and gals know that zoe has done me proud and given birth to a beautiful baby boy.face-icon-small-happy.gif. He (still has no name) was born at 12:29 on the 1st november and weighed in at 10lb 2oz!!face-icon-small-shocked.gif. Unfortunatly, due to some fluid on his lungs, he is spending a few days in special care where they can regulate the oxygen he gets at a higher level to help dry his lungs out. Other than that, mother and baby are fine. I will try and post some pics soon and may even try and get to one of the meets.

Nathan

Proud father

Cheers all.face-icon-small-smile.gif

Pleased to say that baby, Lewis James Burrows, is now not needing the extra oxygen and blood sugar levels are a bit more stable. Still in special care at the moment, as he is on antibiotics as a precaution due to a possible infection. Special care is a scary place with all those machines beeping.

Nathan

Pleased to say that Lewis is off his drip, has finished his course of antibiotics and is breating much more normal. He is now in a cot rather than an incubator. To say im relieved and happy is an understatement!

Lots of people forget that 2 people create a baby and its not just the mums that worry!! Fingers crossed he will be with mum tomorrow and coming home monday. Best try and get 1 good nights sleep before he does (long week of worrying)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/njbwrx/DSCF0213.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/njbwrx/DSCF0223.jpg

Nathan

Shame its the same colour as the postman!!face-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif He should be home by the weekend.

Just came home to find a big dent in the roof of the car (been using zoes clio). We have a scaffold at the front and it looks like something has fallen off and onto the roof, now I have to find out if it was the scaffolders or the painters!!!face-icon-small-mad.gif

Nathan

lol @ hair colour.. my son has a red tinge to his hair.. so did my sister when she was little.. so it is in the family but the number of people who say "Oh look ginger hair where did that come from" it is getting tempting to shout "She had an affair the cow" etc.. but I think only I would find the panic in their face amusing and the wife would then shoot me.

Simon