KH to Aberdeen(favour required)

I am staying in Manchester overnight then i need do to some shopping (wife) so not sure what time I will be going through Glasgow. prob best to Pm your mob number and we can sort something out. westhill is kind of Aberdeen so no prob there.

May well end up being to much hassle for you. Let me konw anyway.

Paul

Dougster, I'd love to help as I live in Kingswells (close to Westhill) but seeing as I am currently drilling for the "black stuff" 6500 miles away from Knockhill, I'll have to decline face-icon-small-blush.gif

Sorry M8, couldn't resist.

I know of a few guys up there that MIGHT be going. I'll speak to them and see if one of them can bring it back for you. I'll let you know on Friday morning!

Russell

dougster do you stay anywhere near milngavie as iaing wants my headlamps taken to k/h to give them to his mate i will be in at 9 if you could do that it would be much apprciated if not no probs.

Doug,

I work up in Aberdeen specifically westhill m8 ;o)

Thing is i wont be at KH on Sat and am on nightshift next week :roll:

But if darren (big daz) whos gonna ave his pug with him on sat is prepared to bring the thang home to forfar I can take it upto westhill on Sunday bout 5pm ish.

Gimme a bell if u want on the scoobymods number 07939 416007

L8r m8

Pete

Dougster, I'd love to help as I live in Kingswells (close to Westhill) but seeing as I am currently drilling for the "black stuff" 6500 miles away from Knockhill, I'll have to decline

russell, i thought they had given up drilling for guiness years ago? nice oneface-icon-small-shocked.gif

<< I am going to London on Friday to buy my new car and coming back up the road on Saturday. If you get they guy or what ever to meet me I can easy take it with me. I live in Banff so will be going through Aberdeen anyway

Paul >>

Ahh paul i knew it wouldnt be long mate what have you bought??

stevenface-icon-small-cool.gif

Hi Steven, fancy meeting you here.

I just bought a cheap motor my98 UK Wagon.

Totally standard so solw as sh!te but I can easy fix that, de-cat and tail box sitting at home just trying to find a de-cat down pipe

I seen you the other day in a scooby, have you still the evo?

<< Hi Steven, fancy meeting you here.

I just bought a cheap motor my98 UK Wagon.

Totally standard so solw as sh!te but I can easy fix that, de-cat and tail box sitting at home just trying to find a de-cat down pipe

I seen you the other day in a scooby, have you still the evo? >>

Aye paul wouldnt part with the evo for the world! just bought an old MY97 for a winter runabout good fun like no ayc acd to stop the driftsface-icon-small-smile.gif

catch up with you soon