Group Buy- Millers Octane/ Power boost

I understand that a trip to perth isn't handy when ur in need of booster,so I always buy a box or 2 to last me.I always get very competitive prices from Grant & travel there from Edinburgh.I can get it in Edinburgh but not cheap enough!

I understand where Gumballs coming from,if there was a place nearby that sold Millers cheaper,then I'd probably buy it there,then get a box or two when getting some work done to the car at AWD,thus saving the odd trip............but there isn't.

As for NF,that stuff is rocket fuel,but very pricey and u have to measure it out,where as u just bung a bottle of millers in without any hastle.I've yet to try the millers cvl ,but I'm sure it good too,but about twice the cost of the usual millers octane booster

Anyways,I could pick up boxes of the stuff from AWD if anybody in Edinburgh wants some.I'm up at the end of next week so let me know!(13th or 14th).

(ps I'm not trying to go off topic,I just want to lend a hand to anyone in Edinburgh thats after booster)

with my work schedule this week and a trip to London towards the later part of the week i will be unable to do anything with this just now.

Ricey knows the guy and has organised the pricing. When he appears from wherever hes hiding this can be sorted out.

<< with my work schedule this week and a trip to London towards the later part of the week i will be unable to do anything with this just now.. >>

even at an early age, Chris showed a remarkable aptitude & willingness to become part of the business sector employment .....

su3.jpg

however, times have become hard..... with the constant pressures of work & travelling have taken there toll on poor Gumball

su.jpg

" DON'T DO IT CHRIS !!!!!!!!! " ................ " I need my octane booster before you jump !!!!!! " face-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

and from a young age, Ally was destined to become a comedian

01.jpg

and managed to get his first plug at Jongluers comedy club in glasgow

02.jpg

where he did well for a while until they discovered he was a hom-dela-hom

homo.jpg

but why should this go against him??????

when to us...........

hes just a rocket !! lolface-icon-small-smile.gif

03.jpgmetroon2.jpg