Santa Pod Sunday 9th October.....

Pele

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was a great day apart from the queue to get out face-icon-small-shocked.gif , the jet car was as loud as ever and there was some very fast scoobys running and that Simon Norris SWB Evo looked the dogs bo**ocks (and it was a bit quick face-icon-small-wink.gif ), makes me want to buy a old classic and strip it out and start chasing Andy F's times (i wish) face-icon-small-happy.gif

So come on Pele & Loony Toon what were your times then?

My best was 13.6 but everytime i went up the strip I blew a hose off !!!!!face-icon-small-shocked.gif

My last run, I had a perfect launch but hit second gear and Wham !!!! , no boost face-icon-small-blush.gif blew the hose off the actuater ( i think )

Have bee replacing hoses yesterday and going to plumb in the front mount for the next RWYB face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hopefully will have ne wheels and wider rubber on the car too, which will eliminate the wheel spin in first a little face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Was a good day though ...........

<< Yes it was a great day apart from the queue to get out face-icon-small-shocked.gif , the jet car was as loud as ever and there was some very fast scoobys running and that Simon Norris SWB Evo looked the dogs bo**ocks (and it was a bit quick face-icon-small-wink.gif ), makes me want to buy a old classic and stripe it out and start chasing Andy F's times (i wish) face-icon-small-happy.gif

So come on Pele & Loony Toon what were your times then? >>

was that the green and black evo? that was fast!!!!

those guys on the NOZ powered buzas were mad, thay must strap themselfs on those bikes.face-icon-small-mad.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif