Santa Pod Sunday 9th October.....

Pele

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be leaving on Saturday afternoon at about 3, if youstill fancy camping Pele then let me know where you want to meet up and we'll arrange a time. That goes for anyone else who fancies camping, food and a few beers face-icon-small-happy.gif

If you don't fancy it Pele then can I arrange to get the pass off of you as I'll probably be there before everyone leaving on Sunday.

Thanks face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

I'm back lol - did you all miss me? face-icon-small-tongue.gif I'm moving at the end of the month and the stupid people at Blueyonder decided to cut me off at the beginning of the month instead of the end! face-icon-small-confused.gif

Anyway - see you all there, I'll meet you all at Thurrock services as it's a bit late to arrange meeting points now lol....

<< I will be there to take photos of all you guys who are running. See you all there >>

Damn, means I got to wash the car now lol face-icon-small-wink.gif

<< I'm back lol - did you all miss me?

Anyway - see you all there, I'll meet you all at Thurrock services as it's a bit late to arrange meeting points now lol.... >>

Who are you then newbie face-icon-small-tongue.gif

I'll still be at the Wharf between 6.30 - 6.45 if anyone want's to meet there face-icon-small-smile.gif