Santa Pod Sunday 9th October.....

Pele

<< Where you camping then ???

On site??? >>

They won't let us camp on site face-icon-small-sad.gif but they recommend the Billing Aquadrome which is less than half an hour from Santa Pod, costs £12 a night and (as it recommended by the Jap Show organisers) will be full of likeminded people so a good time should be had by all face-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Room for a little one? face-icon-small-wink.gif >>

Theres always room for one more Pele, we'll shuffle up a bit and squeeze you in face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be a bit funny trying to go up the strip with a car full of camping gear too !!!!!!!

LOL face-icon-small-smile.gif I'll be leaving the camping gear set up at the campsite and packing it away after the show face-icon-small-smile.gif Can have an empty car for the quarter mile then (Although I'm still not sure if I'm gonna run it yet).

I thought we'd all be meeting up before entering Santa Pod anyway so that Kent Scoobies could all arrive in a procession. One big happy family face-icon-small-happy.gif

Happy Family ???? words not often used on here lol

Your run your car, I am and mine is slow slow slow .............................................................................

Race against me and your be ok face-icon-small-wink.gif ill make you look good face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Hee hee or tie yourself to the back of Granby's car to slow him down face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Or even better race Pele, she always misses a gear ( just to make you look better ) face-icon-small-shocked.gif